myLIFE

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Shareapic

A picture freak that I am, I store tons and tons of pictures in our laptop at home. Sure I have created an account on every free picture posting site I can encounter that is why my pictures are somewhat cluttered as I failed to update each of my account every now and then.

And since I am learning the ropes of paid blogging, I came accross this site:

Shareapic is a free picture-posting site that pays you at the same time. Now tell me how cool it is? All you need to do after signing up with them is post all of your pictures and send the link to your friends or post the link to your blog (and i'm pretty sure your friends will more likely to click on your link) and whoalah! you are already rewarded!

And yes, I swore to myself that I will be posting and updating my galleries on this site. Teehee!

Click here to join!

No comments: