myLIFE

Thursday, March 06, 2008

I signed up for Pay-Per-Post (PPP)!

Hooray! I am now a Postie!

What could be more fun than blogging and getting paid at the same time? Lucky me, I discovered PPP wherein I can blog and get paid. What I also love about PPP is that joining is so much easy. You just have to visit their website and register your blog, and whoalah! you are already a postie.

I have been reading a lot about paid blogging and have seen people make money through it and that is why I tried to learn it and decided to sign up with PPP. I was blog-hopping and was able to see a blog with a link through PPP. I have made friends in my quest of learning paid blogging as I leave comments in their blogs and ask people about PPP - those who are already Posties! From it, I have learned that I can also earn and blog and all these were made possible through PPP.

Fast forward to the future, I plan on saving the money I will earn for things that I like to buy online. Be it a signature bag for me, a new toy for my son, or a new set of tools for my hubby.

That is surely a wiser way of acquiring things that we want..So what are you waiting for? Have your blog register and enjoy the benefits of becoming a Postie!



2 comments:

happy said...

hi there,

wow, you will already earn through blogging. :) saw your pic, i remember reading about your wedding preps during my research stage. :) i'm now in the middle of our wedding preps.

Mec said...

welcome to paid blogging :)