myLIFE

Monday, March 03, 2008

6 Quirky Things About Me

I would like to thank Sheryll for this tag!

The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about my self.

1. I can do the "Maricel Soriano" eye-brow rise. (haha!)
2. A hustler of the game chinese garter when I was in gradeschool. (Ask my gradeschool friends and they will agree! hehehe!)
3. I used to wear really big eyeglasses up until I was at 4th grade. (Talk abut nerdy-looks!)
4. I like the smell of a new pair of slippers! (The 'Spartan' brand!)
5. I like eating rice with sugar when I was still a kid. (Served as my midnight snack during those times...)
6. I like my hot chocolate together with half a teaspoon of powdered coffee every morning.. (My own version of hot moccha!)

Now I'm tagging Morrise, Jade, Jessie, Kaye, Maia, and Pat. Enjoy the tag!

No comments: