myLIFE

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Random Thoughts...

I have been contemplating on what to write about this past week. Nothing much to share. Guess I am just overwhelmed that in less than a month, I will be giving birth to our first baby. Nothing is much more exciting than knowing that in a few weeks time, I will be able to call myself, a mom. Teehee!

Our weekends are filled with attending gatherings. Last saturday, we attended a college friend's wedding in tagaytay and went to a friend's birthday right after. Wonder why I can still manage socializing, huh? I can even stay up late. hehe.. This coming saturday, we are off to attending another friend's wedding (hopefully, the last one for this year :)) and a dinner with my college friends in Makati. Lubos-lubusin na ang paggala hangga't kaya pa.. hahahha..

I have been trying to cut with my eating. Mahirap! Lalo na because of the season.. Geesh.. I also can't help it when my stomach grumbles. And I can't eat just a portion. hehe. Kelangan talaga I feel that I am full before I stop. haayy..

Here are some pictures from the wedding we attended. I have been trying to stay away from the camera as I hate to see myself nowadays. I look so ugly. haha. But I have accepted the fact that I am not a pretty-preggy. More of like a piggy-preggy. hahaha.




No comments: