myLIFE

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Pregnancy Updates...

I have met with my OB-Gyne at Asian Hospital yesterday afternoon. It was the first time that I did my pre-natal check up without hubby since he can't go on leave at work.

Overall, everything is ok. Thank God that my OGTT (Oral Glucose Tolerance Test) had good results. Meaning, I am not having a gestational diabetes! Yey! I had only one test that resulted "HIGH" glucose level out of the four tests. I was informed that I have a somewhat like 'erratic' glucose/sugar level.. However, Dra. Bandola needed to warn me of taking in too much carbs and sugars. Awwww.. How sad because of the Christmas season and all I can think of eating are desserts! She does not want me naman to really deprive myself of eating sweets and carbs but have all these in moderation lang.. Pwede na din.. haha..

Baby Inigo's heartbeat/rate is pretty good.. We are already on our 34th week and the doctor said that come our 37th week, pwede na ko mag-give birth since it's already my "term" - ngarks! It's like 3 weeks from now?! I had mixed emotions and I started to imagine me giving birth.. hehe.. I have psyched myself that I will pop out on the 2nd week of January and having heard that early "term" made me a bit nervous.. I imagined myself going through labor pains.. haha..

Oh, well.. Just the thought of finally meeting our Inigo wipes away that nervousness inside me.. I can't wait to be a real mom, real soon!

No comments: