myLIFE

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"That very tiring day.."

I had to pass up my blogging for a couple of days last week because I was really darn busy! Here's a quick run-down of how my "day" went:

22 February
I spent my day tracing where Inigo's birth certificate has gone! I literally tracked it down from the time it was filed at Paranaque's Local Civil Registry, to the field NSO office upto the NSO Main Office!

I was as early as 8am at the Pque City Hall only to be told that I have to go to the NSo Field office in Buendia since they already forwarded the document to them. They gave me a transmittal slip and off I went to the office.

I managed to be at the Buendia branch at around 10am, this time only to be told that they already forwarded the documents to the main office just the day before! Haha! Lucky me, I was off to Quezon Avenue 30 minutes thereafter! Geesh! I felt like a participant of the Amazing Race by going through the different set of clues! Heehee!

12nn I was biting my nails while patiently waiting to be moved a millimeter every 10minutes since I was in a not-so short line of the counter 24 of the NSO Center. With my stomach already crumbling, I realized my nails would not solve my problem. Good thing I bought a waffle at the MRT station. I finished the waffle without even drinking water as I was not convinced to leave the line..

Oh well, at around 2pm I took my way back to the MRT station with the NSO receipt noted that I should go back on March 7 at 2pm to claim the birth certificate.

And so I went to Glorietta to have my passport size picture taken. And you bet, I looked as haggard as I can be! So what's another 5 years of me being reminded of "that very tiring day" everytime I look into my passport, eh?

No comments: