myLIFE

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

...another fantastic Roger-tennis season!

I simply love Roger Federer not only because of his 'oh so gorgeous looks' but because of how he plays in every tennis court he plays. I want to believe that he is at par if not surpassed the popularity of other tennis players like Andre Agassi. Not to mention his being unbelievably humble besides countless awards and trophies he has already won. To prove this, I have read in an article that he won yet another prestigious title not for the first time but for the fourth time in a row! Therefore, surpassing the records of Tiger Woods and the Schumachers. Here's the link to the article: http://www.rogerfederer.com/en/rogers/news/newsdetail.cfm?uNewsID=690

Oh how I wish my Inigo would turn out to be someone like Roger.. Teehee!

No comments: