myLIFE

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Inigo is 3-weeks old!

It's amazing how time flies. It seems only yesterday that I am still sporting a very big tummy and now our baby is about to be a month-old come next week! I am very happy that I get to spend so much time with him (poor daddy ian 'cause he only gets to play with Inigo in the evening.. hehe..) I am able to see his little milestones of accomplishments each and everyday. Just today, I realized that he can already stay put in his crib or in our bed. He can just lie down and kick and punch and stick his tounge out - all just to entertain himself. He can also stare at the tv for a few seconds. I put him on his crib and I was happy to see that he can already stare with pooh and his friends hanging on the top of his crib. It was a milestone because I now know that he can already see things and focus on them. Here's the picture I took while he is busy following stares with pooh and his friends and seems to be trying to reach them :)



No comments: