myLIFE

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Being a student... again...

Oh, yes! I have finally braved enrolling myself in a driving school. Almost 1 month post-partum, I am taking my driving lessons (am on my 2nd day at 2-hour per session) seriously.. haha! I thought that driving can be so much fun, but geesh! feeling the pain on my left f00t made me think otherwise. Plus the nervousness and tension I get everytime my instructor let me hit the road. Most of the time I feel like i am becoming a statue sitting on the driver's seat. hehe.. Nakaka-nerbyos pala talaga mag-drive! Really need to work on my self-confidence in driving. If not, masasayang lang ang lessons ko.. hehe.. I have 3 more hours left and that's it! I hope I can get daddy ian to allow me practice with the car after my lessons. teeheee!

To let you know, daddy ian didn't have the slighest idea that I will be seriously enrolling myself in a driving school. He has been trying to discourage me when I am bringing up the topic of me eventually driving.. haha.. but i'm sure that sooner or later, he will be able to accept it.. wehehehe..

Will I be a good driver? Well, let's see.. I just have one thing on my mind right now: Practice, Practice, Practice. :)

1 comment:

Dyes said...

hey! Goodluck on the road! of course, you'd be a good driver :) just always remember to be a defensive driver rather than offensive.